Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sheri's baby shower

Natasha and I threw a baby shower for Sheri (both Natasha and Sheri are Rucker cousins) We had the shower on May 22nd, I am definently slacking on my blogging lately. The shower turned out really great.


The chocolate fountain seemed to be the guests favorite!


I would say she made out pretty well with the gifts! Sheri, I hope this day was great for you. You deserve it!



Here are the 3 of us. Sheri looks great in this picture. She is just a few weeks from her due date. I look as big as her!! No fair....




2 comments:

Crystal said...

I hoping to see a belly picture of you! You look SO cute!! TINY belly you have. I'm jealous of that! And if I were there, I wouldn't have walked away from the chocolate fountain!

That dog with goggles on is hilarious!! Maybe I should get a bird cage....

Lyndsay said...

The shower turned out so cute, sad I missed it! Everything was going on that weekend!