Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trying to catch up

I have been a really big slacker on my blogging for months now. But with being sick, pregnant, Scott's work, my parents divorcing and now summer. I have been gone a lot. I am hoping things will slow down but it doesn't look like I see an end yet. Then once my baby girl gets here its going to be even crazier! But I am very excited for her to get here. I haven't had a little girl in a really long time. It kind of feels like my first. She will be Scott's first so I feel like I'm sharing his excitement. With Dez I didn't get to have a nursery and crib. Her and I shared the same bedroom. My mom and I made a scrapbook of when I was pregnant with Dez and in it I put a picture of my dream nursery. So now that I am having a little girl again I get to do that dream girly nursery. The only thing I'm scared of is all the cute girl stuff out there. I want to buy everything!! I'm trying to hold back and buy things slowly so I don't spend all our money. But I don't have any girl stuff. Except for the couple outfits I have bought since I found out shes a girl. I did buy the baby bedding for the crib. Pictures will come soon when we get around to painting.Dez and I have been going through baby clothes. So we put an outfit on the dog. Dez wanted to practice for her baby sister. Rex was a good sport he let us dress him up and he didn't even fight us. He was really happy once we took it off though.
I have been staying at my moms house on and off for a few weeks because Scott has been working ALOT and gets home so late. My mom has been moving so I have been helping her get things organized in her new house. My mom has some birds ( they weren't in this cage) but we went outside and Carter was sitting in the cage and had closed it. My mom said when she babysits for us next time she knows where she can lock him up ha ha

No comments: