Thursday, June 24, 2010
23 weeks
Here I am at 23 weeks. So that's about 6 months. My mom gets mad at me when I tell her how many weeks I am cause she said she doesn't know what that means ha ha. So I always have to know both. Everything is going great with the baby. I have been feeling better than I did the first 17 weeks. But there are still days when I don't feel well. I have been getting pregnancy migraines, which are horrible. I have never gotten them with any of my other pregnancies before. But I guess its the Rucker girl gene. So I just blame Scott..... This is by far my pregnancy that I have felt the worst. But I couldn't be happier that I am having a girl. I just hope that a worse pregnancy doesn't mean a harder labor. I have had pretty easy labors (except Dez) but hers was hard because of my age. I keep hoping that she wants to come early like her brothers and sister. They all have come from 17 to 11 days early and have been perfectly healthy. So I'm hoping for her to come around October 9Th or the week following. So everyone help me wish that true :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok seriously, you don't look 23 weeks!! Sheesh, but I guess that's the Farnsworth gene ;)
Hope you feel better!!
what a hot pregnant lady. not cool. miss you guys sooooo much.
Post a Comment