Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random stuff

I dont know if you can tell. But in this picture the dog thats riding in basket... has goggles on. It made me laugh. I wished I could have gotten a better picture but I was trying to drive. ha ha
All the kids LOVE going to home depot. I dont know why. But they are all so happy when they find out were going. We went to home depot cause Scott has built me a vegetable garden box. I have been wanting a garden forever and I finally have one. Its small but I love it. I will be taking some pictures of it soon to put on here. I actually have 5 tomatoes growing on one of my plants.

1 comment:

Meggie said...

what a good dog owner, if that was me, I would hope a bug would hit the dogs eye so fast that it would pierce the brain and kill it, ha ha, JK!!!! arent you glad i havent changed!!!!!!