Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Part 2

Here is the 2nd phase of painting. We've got the stripes and the pink done. We just need to do some touch ups around the corners. Then the chair rail and drawing can start. I cant wait until it will be finished.



This is the babies blanket from her crib set. So its my inspiration for the room. I just have to decide how many butterflies and flowers I want and how big they will be. Cause I plan to hang her name on the wall (when we choose her name, which wont be until she's born) Girls names seem so much harder for us than boys. Hopefully I'll have pictures of the finished room with all the furniture put back by the end of the week.


2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE it! Good job! We're coming down there over July 4th weekend. Clint said he might be able to borrow a pack and play from a neighbor, so I'll let you know (if it's still ok to use) if we need yours or not. Thanks for offering it!

Lyndsay said...

Cute, I love the purple and the stripes!