Thursday, May 27, 2010
BABY GIRL!!!
I had my ultrasound yesterday morning. We found out that we are having a GIRL!! I am so happy. After 2 boys in a row I thought our chances of having a girl was pretty low. But I could not be happier. I didn't realize how happy I was that she is a girl until the ultrasound tech told me and I was sooo happy. Dezi is very very excited to be getting a little sister. Sim has been telling everyone from the beginning that there was a baby girl in my belly. I guess he knows what he is talking about. Scott didn't get to go with me to my ultrasound and we were really sad about that. But I called him as soon as I left and told him. He is happy too. They also changed my due date until a little later. But hopefully she will come a little early like the other 3. So my new due date is between October 21st and 23rd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!! Perfect! Now you can be done and be happy with your choice! ;) I have LOVED rounding out the family with a (spoiled!) little girl!! I will warn you though, the girl clothes are way cuter now then back when our first girls were born. More shopping!! I am SO happy for you and your family!
yay for a little girl! That's so exciting.
Skeeter is a GREAT name! Going to keep saying it until someone uses it!
YAY! Congrats, so excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment