I am hoping someone else's child has done something like this before. In one of my earlier posts I wrote about how we have taken Carter's binky away and he is not very happy about it. So he is grouchy a lot lately. Anyways, the other day I needed to get some groceries. So me and the boys went to the store. They were being pretty good at first then they kept getting worse and worse. I'm trying to hurry so I can get out of there before I have a breakdown in the store and have someone call CPS on me. We head to the checkout isle and Carter sees something he wants down one of the isle's and was telling me " mom, wait, wait, stop" and I was done so I kept walking but he stopped and was yelling at me. So I kept walking thinking he would follow me and didn't so I stopped and was telling him to come to me. Then these 2 ladies walked between us and it startled him, I'm guessing it seemed like I was a lot farther away. But now to the embarrassing part. As he came walking over to me. He was walking like he was cool and just slapped the ladies butt as he walked behind her. She about jumped out of her skin and looked at me like (did your kid seriously just do that to me) So I just smiled and started walking away humiliated. I didn't even know what to do. I have decided that I am not taking the kids to the store without Scott anymore.
Sorry for the long story but I had to share. That kid surprises me with the things he does.
5 comments:
LOL! Too funny. I swear ppl must think I'm the worst mom in the world sometimes. Nolan and my niece always seem to misbehave the most when we are at the store.
I litereally laughed out loud reading this, that is hilarious!!! Love this story!
i'm laughing so hard i'm crying! that is too funny!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love boys!
That is the freaking funniest thing EVER! I know you probably wanted to beat the snot out of him by that point... I am proud of you for walking away and not busting a gut laughing. I love that little man!!!
Post a Comment