Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Sim got his first suit for easter this year. He really wanted to try it on so we took a few pictures. I think he looks pretty handsome if I do say so myself.
None of the kids would look at me while they were looking threw their baskets. So this is the best picture I could get.

We had an egg hunt in our backyard. This was Carters first year he could do it by himself. He couldnt walk last year. He was really funny. He was putting the eggs in his basket and he picked up one of the eggs and it opened in his hand and he saw that there was candy in it and he got so excited! I guess he didnt realize they were full of candy.


The egg hunting pros. Well actually Dez had the hardest time finding her eggs. But we found out later that Sim had been picking up all the colored eggs not just the boy ones.



Scott had to help Carter find some of his eggs. I was the video camera and picture taker.




1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Oh my gosh, Sim's little suit is so cute!