Another thing I am very excited about is the nursery. I am having my 4th baby and I have never been able to paint or decorate any of my babies rooms. But this time I am. I already have some ideas for a boy and girl. My Dr said I should have my ultrasound later next month. So im hoping the baby cooperates so we can find out what it is. I will definently be posting some pictures of the progress. My best friends husband is a very good painter so he will be doing the painting and Jamie, my BEST friend will be helping me decorate. So I am set.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Boys new bed
Since we have another baby on the way we decided to get the boys a bunk bed. Carter has already officially moved out of the crib and onto the bottom bunk. We didnt know how well it would go to start Carter off in a big boy bed in the room with Sim. But it went a whole lot better than we thought it would. He did better than Sim did when we first moved him. We had been looking for a bed for sim for awhile. But when we found out there was another baby coming a bunk bed was what we needed. We found this one for a really good price. It has shelves and drawers on one side and lots of drawers on the other. So we dont have to buy a dresser for Carter. And the one that Carter had can stay in the room where the baby will be. 
Both the boys didnt even want to touch the bed when we first put it in the room. But by the 2nd night they were sleeping pretty good. Dez slept on the top wth Sim one night to help him feel more comfortable, shes a good big sister.
Here they are pretending to sleep. Carter isnt very good at pretending yet. He would only close his eyes for a second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um your BEST friend's husband will be doing the painting and your BEST friend will be helping you decorate:) I am so freaking excited I cant wait, nursery's are my favorite.... get it right next time ha ha
I Love painting rooms with themes!!!! I honestly have 4 rooms in my head for when I get pregnant again! The only reason I want a girl is to paint the room a certain way! I have some good websites if you want to look around!! oh and i LOVE the bunk beds!!!
Post a Comment