Monday, April 5, 2010

ANOTHER.......

Well..... Baby #4 is on the way. It took us by surprise. We were'nt trying but Scott has been wanting to have another baby and I was still deciding for sure if I was ready. I found out in early February but have had a few problems so we have been keeping it quiet. I had my 3 month appointment a week ago and my Dr. said that everything looked great and I got to hear the heartbeat. I also have finally come to grips that this is really happening, 4 kids WOW. Im not even 25 yet! But we are all excited. I also have had horrible morning sickness (and by morning sickness I mean all day every day for the past 7 weeks sickness) I have never been sick like this with any of the other kids. So I dont know whats going on with this pregnancy. Luckily for the past week I have been feeling a whole lot better. So anyways, this baby is due mid October. We are going to find out if the baby is a boy or girl this time. We will find out next month as long as the baby wants us to know. I also cant believe how fast I am showing this time. I already have this little baby bump.

4 comments:

laurice. said...

yay! Were so excited for you guys.

Crystal said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I'm crossing my fingers for another girl for you!! Man, I thought I was young for having 4 kids (I was 26 when Kolbi was born) but you've got me beat! I didn't know you were so young. I'm SUPER happy for you!!!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

You should have told me so I could help you!! Haha. It is no fun being sick! I'm so excited for you. I think you are so lucky to be done at 25!!

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations, glad to hear you are feeling better. Im guessing Dezi would like a little sister this time around.