Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby shower

I am behind on my blogging lately. Scott has been working out of town for the past 3 weeks. This week is his 4Th. He gets home late on Friday. So we have been trying to spend the weekends together as a family. So being home with the kids by myself and 8 1/2 months pregnant doesn't give me a whole lot of free time. So I'll give a little update on the baby then ill get to my shower. I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is going pretty well. I started my weekly appointments already. My Dr. wants me to come every week now because baby girl is measuring nearly 3 weeks small and I didn't gain weight She thinks the baby will be small . I have gained plenty of weight up to this point though. So she wants to start checking me for any progress at 35 weeks. I get lots of contractions, which is normal for me around this point with every pregnancy. But this time I have some pretty bad pain in my hips and that area. My body is producing too much relaxin or lactic acid and that makes my hips overly flexible so my hips go out of place very easily and that's what gives me so much pain. Dr. says there isn't much to do about that. But it will go away a few weeks after i have the baby. When my hormones go back to normal. My Dr said that baby is into position with her head down and should start moving less (which she started moving a lot less a week ago) I'll get onto my shower now.... I got everything I needed at my shower. Plus more. She will be a well dresses little girl with all the cute stuff I got.
So many cute clothes!!

Here are some of the homemade gifts I got. Cute little bows, flowers, headbands, wipes cases and diaper holder. Girly stuff is just too cute!!! My mom in law made me the awesome fluffy blanket that i have all my gifts on.


Here's all my gifts after i put them back in bags to take home. My mom bought me a space saver high chair, because mine broke while carter was still using it and I never bought another cause I didn't know if i would have any more babies. She also bought me a new super cute girly car seat!!! Its by graco and I love that It fits in my strollers! Scott and I wanted our car seat to fit with our stroller when we had our boys but the brands didn't match so it wouldn't fit.
I got so many great things and had a really good time. Thank you everyone for the gifts and spending the time to give me a great shower.



Here is my mom on the left and my Aunt April. They are the ones that threw the shower for me.




My cousin edited this picture of me and I thought it was really cute. So I wanted to share it with everyone.





2 comments:

laurice. said...

what cute girl stuff! There is so much more girl stuff out there than boy... have fun with that. Can't wait to see this little one.

Skeeter said...

you made a haul! NICE! she'll be good and spoiled!