Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sim is 4

Simeon turned 4 on august 30th. We celebrated His birthday a little early cause Scott was going out of town for a week and wanted to be there. He is a sweet kid. He helps me a lot during the day when Dez is gone at school. I love this kid. This is the only smile he would give me. I guess it just shows how excited he is to open his presents.


He wanted that garbage truck so bad. He saw it at target after we went to the movies to see Toy Story 3. I swear he asked about it every day after that. I had to call and go to a few different targets to find it. He tells everyone how he got a garbage truck for his birthday and everyone laughs. Its funny to think a garbage truck is so cool.


1 comment:

Lacy said...

oh my gosh, he is so big. agh, i can hardly wait to see you!