Monday, September 20, 2010

35 Weeks

Well, I can say that I have finished 8 months of pregnancy for the 4Th time. Pretty much excitement and misery from this point on. Excitement of another precious little baby coming soon. But all the uncomfortable pains and yuckyness that comes with the last month. My contractions are picking up quite a bit this week. Which is normal for around this time for me. In 2 days I go to the Dr for that start of the "fun" appointments. (I'm being sarcastic). I keep hoping for my Dr. to say ' Its looking like this baby will be early like your others' But unfortunately she has not said that. Maybe at my next week appt The Dr will give me some good news. I have had several people tell me that I have popped this week. I feel as though I have had a big belly for awhile. But Maybe the baby has had a little growth spurt and she will measure a little closer to her date this week.

4 comments:

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

Heather you are so cute and I sure hope that this last month goes by quick for you! :-)

laurice. said...

The count downs on! You look great.

Lyndsay said...

October 1st!!! That is all.

Skeeter said...

HOW CUTE!!!! I am so excited!!!