Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rucker Campout

Quads, Quads, Quads that's all I have heard about from Sim since they got back from the camp out.





Carter and Sim having fun on the zip line.




Karaoke




I haven't asked Scott yet But I'm sure he is blowing something up with his explosives.







He is such a cutie. But he has been driving me crazy since Scott has been out of town. He is a daddy's boy.











Scott took the boys on the annual Rucker family campout this year. Me being 8 months pregnant thought it didn't sound like much fun. So I stayed home. My mom took Dez for the weekend so I was kid free for 2 days. I went out for a girls night that Friday night. Then Saturday I slept in and ran some errands. I started feeling really yucky on Saturday night. So I just spent the rest of the weekend resting.
Thanks to Natasha for taking these pictures for me.















No comments: