Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Finished!!!

We finished the baby's room!! YAY!! I am so excited! Scott has done such a great job. I love it and it's so much better than I ever expected. He is a a great Dad and husband I could not have asked for better.















I am having a baby shower this Saturday August 28th. I'm so happy to have great people in my life that want to throw me a shower for this baby. Everything was so different when I had Dezi. It's like my second chance.
I am starting to feel yucky lately. Everything hurts and I'm so tired and can't sleep. But that just means that the end is near. Before I know it I will be holding my little girl and i will be one happy Mama. I'm loving all the pink and purple!!!





4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

The room turned out so cute! Im impressed with Scott's skills, haha : )

laurice. said...

It look's so good. Have fun at your shower...you're almost there.

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

Heather! The room looks so cute! You guys did a GREAT job on it! :-) I am so sorry that I couldn't make your baby shower. I really wanted to be there but unfortunately have been dealing with these horrible headaches again. I hope you are doing well and am sure you are still super cute even though you may not feel like it these days!

Skeeter said...

It looks soooo great! Cannot wait to see my new little niece in that room. See ya in a month (ish). :)