I got my hair cut and colored last night. Its so short in the back! It's really fun and so easy for me to do and with 3 kids and 1 on the way EASY is what I want.


I took like 100 pictures of myself cause I looked really dumb in them all. But I finally got a somewhat decent one. I didnt take very much length off the front. I like it this length in the front, now if I can get my bangs grown out that will be great.

So here I am 30 weeks pregnant. The final countdown!!! I am looking pretty big. I looked back at my last pregnancy post and I have tripled in size!! But if im lucky I could have about 8 weeks or less left, if this baby is anything like my other 3 kids. Which I have my fingers crossed that she will be here a couple weeks early. My Dr said my baby is really low in my pelvis already. I can feel her only down low so I know thats true. I can still breathe great cause she isnt pushing up on my lungs and she isnt digging into my ribs. Carter was really bad about being up inside my ribs. This little girl is so different from my boys. She is calm and just wiggles around instead of beating me to death on the inside. Scott has a hard time feeling her sometimes cause she doesnt push or kick hard. But there is also a downside to her being low. She puts a lot pressure on my cervix which hurts a lot. But maybe with her pushing down so much already, when she gets a little heavier I can go for a jog and get my labor started. I'll be doing that starting at 37 weeks. Another reason I want her here so bad a little early is because Shandi my sis in law is coming home from her mission within days of my due date. I really want to hang out with Scott's family and go to the airport to see her get back and it would be nice if the baby was already 2 weeks old. Thats enough time for me to feel a little better and know a little of her routine. And I know Shandi would love to get back and hold her newest little niece. Well i just typed a whole lot and if you got to the end and werent bored out of your mind, good job ha ha.
7 comments:
I read it all and wasn't bored outta my mind;) Cute hair!
LOVE the hair! It's super cute!! I'm always too scared to cut mine when I'm pregnant... that's the only thing you can really change about yourself and I'm afraid I'll go too drastic and be stuck with it. You'll do awesome with 4. I'm way bigger at 30 weeks; you look so cute!!
such cute hair!
Good luck with hetting the baby to come early. Hope it goes well.
Love the new hair Heather and you sure look GORGEOUS as usual! Miss ya! :-)
Love your hair!!!
You are GORGEOUS! Look at you and your new hair and baby bump. I wish I was there!!!!
Post a Comment