Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coming along.....

The nursery so far... Its coming along very nice. I LOVE it, it is turning out WAY better than I thought it would. The pictures really dont do it justice. It looks so much better in person. There is a glare on the walls in some of the pictures. Scott is adding some little details that are making the room really special.
We are still going to be putting a few more things on the walls. The chair rail isnt on the walls yet either. I went and picked out the ones I wanted for sure. So Scott just needs to pick them up and get them cut and painted.









I have never put any pictures of my crib and changing table on my blog before. I am very proud to show them off. My father in law Doug hand made them for me while I was pregnant with Sim. They are amazing!! It is the most amazing crib I have ever seen and it is even more special that my kids get a crib their grandpa made for them. I dont know if Doug looks at this blog but if he does.( i know Betty does, so you can tell him for me) Thank you so much for spending the time and effort on them. I couldnt ask for better in laws. Love you both.



4 comments:

Skeeter said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love it!!!! Purple is awesome!!!!!! You guys have done such an amazing job.

Skeeter said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love it!!!! Purple is awesome!!!!!! You guys have done such an amazing job.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I LOVE it!!! It looks so awesome!

Lyndsay said...

I love that Doug made the crib, he is awesome and so handy!