Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random pics

Here is just a couple cute pictures of Carter. We haven't been up to much lately. I am going to the Dr every other week now and feel tired all the time. But I guess that means I am getting close to the end of the pregnancy. Its to hot here right now for the kids and I to do very much. So we have had some lunches with friends (indoors). I went on a girls night with some friends last weekend. We had a lot of fun, pedicures, dinner and a dessert place. I Cant wait for the next girls night. I just wished we would have got a picture of us all. Carter was mad that I was taking pictures of him. But I had to get this one. I wished it would have turned out better. Carter and Rex are good buddies. No matter how rough Carter plays with him, Rex loves him more than the other kids. So whenever we are in the car he either sits next to him or on him.
While Scott was making dinner the other night Carter thought it was fun to ride around on his leg. He is such a cutie, He is getting big way to fast. I'm glad I have another baby coming. I love the baby stage.

No comments: