Well we have all been sick for the past month. Like we usually are at this time of year every year. But hopefully we are past the worst of it. Thats why I have been so far behind on my blogging. Im hoping I can keep up on it from now on.
I may have done a bad thing by letting Sim do this but it was funny. It was almost bedtime and Scott had just done all the dishes and I didnt want to dirty anymore. But Sim was thirsty and there was a little bit of milk left in the jug so he drank it. Scott came in a saw him and started laughing really hard. He said thats a guy thing to do. Even though I have never seen Scott do it.
2 comments:
I've defiantly seen Derrick do that!
This zoo bike sounds very interesting, Im going to have to check that out the next time I go.
Post a Comment