We went ot the Phoenix science center with my parents. The kids love to go there so we bought a year pass. They had a robots exibit and a goosebumps fear exhibit. I didnt really like the fear one because I dont like to be scared but I did try a few of them. They had a fear of falling that I did and it scared me! They strap you in a standing position then you fall backwards and they record it. So you get to see how stupid you look while you fall. I recorded it on my camera but the blog wont let me put it on, or I just dont know how.

Carter wasnt feeling well this day but he did really good.

Dez is pretty strong. She could lift herself up.

Carter tried out the bed of nails. He seemed unsure but he didnt try to get off it. He's the brave kid. Sim wouldnt even try it.

He sure is a handsome kid!

Carter is getting big so fast. He can talk so much now. I am going to try and start potty training him after his 2nd birthday which is a few weeks away. I have been working on his baby book and its hard to believe hes almost 2 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment