We have had a busy week. Dez had the week off for spring break and we were gone everyday. On Monday I called my dad and asked if he wanted to go have dinner. Of course he said yes. So we went to visit my Granny (my dads mom) she is in a nursing home and has dementia. So she doesn't know who we are. But we try and visit her as often as we can. I took some pictures but they are on my phone and I cant find my cord to get them on the computer. My Granny doesn't really know Dez but every time we go she loves to hold Dezi's hand. Dez loves it she never wants to leave. My Granny cant really speak. She gets a few words out every now and then but they don't make much sense. So we cant have a conversation with her. Dementia is such a horrible thing. I was always Very, very close to her and it is really hard to see her the way she is. I wished my kids were able to know her the way I did. After we left from seeing my Granny we went to Fuddruckers for dinner. Scott got off work just in time to meet us. So we had a fun dinner with my dad. My kids love him so much!
Tuesday we went to the science center. A friend of mine Jamie came with me the kids and my sister
Shadoe. We stayed for a couple hours. We had a lot of fun. I always like spending time with the girls. After we left there we were wanting to go to Olive Garden. But my mom was working on the yard and said she
didn't want to go so then all my kids wanted to stay with her. So
Shadoe and I got to have a lunch together.


We didn't take many pictures at the Science Center. But here are a few. It was pretty busy because of spring break so we didn't get to do as much as we normally do.
Wednesday we went to the park for awhile and did some stuff at home.
Thursday we went to the Zoo. I haven't been to the Phoenix Zoo in like 5 years. Except to go see the zoo lights. It was pretty warm that day. My mom, Shadoe and Jamie went with us. We were there for a really long time and the kids did great. We rented this big bike that could fit us all. It was pretty entertaining. The brakes didn't work that well if you were going downhill so I would have to yell at people to move if they were in our way cause there wasn't a horn. It was busy also and not many people are courteous to move when you have this huge bike that cant get around things as well as people walking can. We also got stuck trying to go uphill and we had some nice people help push us up a few hills. I really had a ton of fun and I could tell the kids were really enjoying it as well. The boys fell asleep as soon as we started driving away. We went to the mall afterwards and ate at the Rainforest Cafe and went to a couple stores. Then we dropped my mom and sister off and came home. Friday we rested and went to visit my mom for a couple hours. Saturday we did yard work our weeds are out of control from all the rain we've had. Scott also started building the wall in our courtyard so we can lay the pavers soon. Our yard seems to be taking forever to get finished. Scott works so much. But at least its making some progress. Well that was our fun filled week. It went by way to fast and Dez is back at school today. 

Carter had to hug every goat. It was so cute he loves animals and babies. He just
doesn't know how to be soft with them.

This turkey
didn't like us very much. It kept puffing up its feathers. I have never seen a turkey this close before and their faces are really gross.


Here is the bike. The boys liked it the most. they got to sit in the front. Sim is making his mean face. But he thinks hes funny when he does that so he really
isn't mad. He is just silly.


Carter spilt his
snow cone all over his shirt so we took it off for awhile so it could dry and he was loving it. He ran around laughing and playing. He loves being naked ha ha
1 comment:
I can just see you now yelling at people as you go down hill. Too funny.
Post a Comment