We blessed Makenzi this past sunday. I am so thankful that I have Scott. He is a wonderful husband and father. He always does a great job with his blessings. I know it has to be hard to get up in front of the church and do that. I wont even say the prayer. I am very thankful to have a worthy priesthood holder and a great man that will take me and our children to church. As much as he would prefer to stay at home. He doesnt complain (much)

This dress was one of the outfits I kept of Dezi's.

Me and my girl. My mom made this gorgeous dress! I love it. Its even more special since my mom made it.

My brother Buck, my mom, me and sister shadoe. I'm not really that tall. I have like 5 inch heels on.

All 6 of us!! WOW that seems like a lot. We took several pictures and this was the best one. Trying to get all the kids to smile and look at one area at the same time seems almost impossible.

She is mad but her dress looks so pretty in this picture. I really think she doesnt like her picture taken cause she is either crying when I take them or making a really funny face.
1 comment:
That dress is beautiful. How great that you got to use it for both the girls.
Post a Comment