Me and 2 of my cousins have had our babies within a month and half of each other.

Here is my cousin Brittney. she had a little boy Ryden. he was born about 5 weeks after Makenzi. He is her third baby. I think she is trying to keep up with me... ha ha she turned 23 right before her third was born and i turned 23, 2 months after carter was born.

Great Grandma Sanders holding Makenzi

I took this picture so I could remember how tiny she was. Scotts hand looks so big next to her.

Another Cousin Cheyenne. She had a little girl, Kimber. Kimber is 4 weeks younger than Makenzi. Makenzi and Kimber were both 7lbs 2oz and 20 1/2 in. This is her first baby. Its going to be so much fun for Makenzi to have lots of cousins to play with.

Great Grandma Porter holding Makenzi and Kimber.
No comments:
Post a Comment