Friday, October 29, 2010

Dezi's birthday

Dezi is 9 years old now. She hasnt been feeling very good this week so she missed a couple days of school. she is feeling better now just in time for halloween. She got some good stuff. My sister made her cake for me. Really nice of her since im still recovering from having Makenzi. Blowing out the candles

all the kids have done really well adjusting to a new little sister. they all love her and want to hold her. even Carter is gentle with her. I was really worried about him being rough. He is really loud and wakes her up a lot and that will be hard as she gets older and doesnt sleep as good as she does now.

Dez loves her but wants her to be her baby doll that she can take and do whatever she wants with. Then she realizes that she cries and moves too much to take anywhere. So she barely has the patience to feed her a 2oz bottle.




Sim is really funny. He doesnt seem to care much about her. He is to busy doing boy stuff. But if I ask him for help he always helps me.





2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love her! I'm sad I never was able to hold her on Sunday:( I want another baby now!

laurice. said...

Happy birthday Dezi!

Is her birthday on the 29th? That's Tytan's. All our kids have birthdays close to your kids. crazy.

Makenzi is so cute!