Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

I forgot to put me and Scott's gifts on here. So they are a little mixed up but here it all is. Scott's
Heather's

Christmas morning. I have a lot of pictures and its hard to pick just a few to put on here. We had a great Christmas. The kids were all very happy with all their gifts.


Dez and her favorite cousin Jeryn and Scott's parents. We go there every year for Christmas breakfast, biscuits and gravy hmm hmm, yum.



Here are the kids with their toys. Carter loves his new quad that Santa brought him.




My mom thought she was really funny and bought us all a snuggie. We were dying laughing when we opened them. We always make fun of the stupid commercials for them.








My grandma does a Christmas party every year on Christmas eve. We wore our PJ's this year and it was really fun. I love PJ's! It was nice when we got home late and the kids were ready for bed. We had a lot of fun.



Scott and I relaxing at the Christmas party.







My grandma made everyone beanies.


















My mom, sister and I wore the same PJ's. We looked very cute...... haha at least I think so. Everyone kept saying me and my mom look a like cause we had the same clothes and our hair is very similar.




















3 comments:

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Ha Ha Ha I laughed so hard when I saw the leopard snuggie in scotts presents, Im pretty sure I love your mom. Our family makes fun of them too and my sister got one ha ha good times. PS I miss you

laurice. said...

cute. It was so good to see you guys...we have to do it more often.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

At first I thought your presents were first and I was so confused by the gun...haha!!! I love the snuggies. That's hilarious! You look like a hot mama in your pj's!!