Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Pictures

This is our favorite picture.
My cousin did this picture for me. It didnt turn out very good on here. I had to take it from facebook. So the one on my facebook looks better than this one. But I love what she did to it. it looks amazing!













We went down to the shopping center in our area and they have these cute christmas ornaments. So we thought it would be a neat idea to get our christmas pictures by them.
They turned out really good. My aunt and her daughter took them for us. They did such a good job and it didnt cost us anything!! I am not even going to have professional pictures taken this year because they turned out so great.





4 comments:

laurice. said...

I love the one your cousin did....it turned out so great!

Sheri said...

Very Cute! I love the big ornaments too!

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

Hey Heather! I LOVE these pics, especially your favorite! They are so cute and turned out great!! :-)

Lacy said...

so cute. i miss you guys like crazy. love you!