I haven't been taking any pictures. But here's an update. Flu season has just begun and we have all been sick a few times already. I am scared to know what's still to come with all these colds and flu's.
I have been sick twice with a cold then a sinus infection. Dezi has been sick twice with the stomach flu and now she has a bad cold. Then poor little Carter had the stomach flu and now he is very sick. We had to take him to the ER yesterday.
We were at the my parents for the weekend and the second night, Saturday Carter started coughing and it was horrible. Later on that night he started having a hard time breathing so Scott put him in bed with him and I took the couch. The next morning his fever was 103. So we decided it would probably be best to not wait until Monday to take him to the Dr. Luckily we didn't wait. He started getting very bad in the hospital. They did a chest X-RAY and found that he was very inflamed. So they gave him a steroid shot for the inflammation. He also has an ear infection. So he is on 4 different medications.
He slept great last night. We have him in our room so we can hear him. He barely coughed at all threw the night. Hopefully he will be back to being himself in no time.
Simeon started getting a sore throat last night. He is still saying he doesn't feel good this morning. So it looks like we may have yet another week of a new sickness.
We all take vitamins and use hand sanitizer and wash our hands after we leave stores or anywhere we have been in contact with others. So if anyone has any suggestions of things to do to help us not get sick so much. That would be helpful.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you guys have been so sick. One more reason to dislike this time of year.I have no advice; it sounds like you're doing everything right!! Get well permanently!! (also, totally on another note: it sounds to me that you guys need another baby! maybe a sister for Dezi?!)
That is no fun, I hope you guys get to feeling better soon and that is all the sickness you have to put up with this year.
Post a Comment