Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party

Here are some pictures from our family Halloween party. Me and my mom. I was a Gangster Chick but people were saying I looked like Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde. My mom was a clown and she made her costume, I think she looked so cute!
My sis and I. She was a fallen angel. Her costume was pretty neat. My mom made hers also. She had some big black wings that she wore and they were cool.

My little witch. She forgot her hat and I didn't know she didn't have it until we got to the party. So we didn't do her hair cute or anything. But the costume was cute.


What else can I say about me. But Dang!!! I'm Hot...... ha ha just kidding.



The trick or treaters. The kids were cute when they were getting candy, especially Carter. He would say thank you when they gave him candy. The ladies giving out candy always gave him more after he would say it cause they thought he was so cute.




Scott and the boys were Army dudes. I didn't know they were even gonna dress up until they all showed up in their Camo.





My bestest friend Jamie and her husband Brad. They were trailer trash. They pulled it off very well if you'd ask me!!!!







This was at the end of the night. Dez and my mom looked too cute to not get this picture. We had so much fun at the party. It was at my aunt Aprils house and my mom helped with it. So thanks for the awesome party April and Mom. Everyone I know that went said they had a blast.






2 comments:

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Ha Ha Ha those pictures make me laugh sooooo hard... DANG was right, i was freakin HOT:) That party was so much fun, just wait till next year and our skimpy costumes ha ha

Crystal said...

Ya, your HOT!! I hope to look that good... someday! Your kids looks super cute, too!!