Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby shower!!

I threw my first baby shower for my very best friend Jamie.
Some of the yummy food.
The parents to be. I went over to their house afterwards to set everything up so we could get a picture.


Some of the guests. There were several more people than this but a lot had already left.



The almost new daddy Brad. He is sporting the gear he will soon need to use. The baby shower turned out so great. I was nervous having that many people over and having to do most all the talking. But it was a fun group. We played some fun games too. I hope it was a very special day for Jamie. She has been such a great friend to me. Thank you Jamie for letting me help.




3 comments:

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

Awe Heather! It looked like the shower turned out GREAT! You and Jamie are so cute! I miss you! :-)

Danielle

laurice. said...

Love the daddy gear! You did a great job with the shower.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

It looks so fun!!! Looks like she got great stuff! Is that a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag?? I'm jealous!