Friday, September 18, 2009

New Dog

Here is our newest member of the family. His name is Rex. He is a mini Schnauzer. We got him on July 6 but I havent gotten any good pictures of him. Now that he is older he will sit long enough for me to get a picture. He was 6 weeks old when we got him and was so tiny. He lives inside and potty training is so hard! But he is potty trained now. It was like having a newborn baby for a couple weeks cause I was having to get up in the middle of the night to take him out. But I love him. He is easier than kids cause when he is being a pain I can put him in the kitchen and close the gate and he doesnt bother me. ha ha

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Aww, Rex looks cute. I love your hair by the way, super cute!