We moved out of Queen Creek! We found an acre in a great area where we have always dreamed of living. So here's our journey through a fixer-upper. It's been rough, but fun making it our home. This top picture is of the day we came to look at it. It's a small home, but big enough for us. You can't beat the area and the land.
After we cleaned up some. We took out a huge rose bush that was dying and 2 mesquite trees out of the front yard. I wished i would have gotten a better picture of the front yard before we did all the work.
None of this stuff is ours. But this is the best picture I had of the kitchen. Don't you just love the turquiose and peach flooring!!
kitchen and dining room.
bathroom- the colors make me think of a Matta's bathroom.
hall- one thing I love about this house is thats thers's no wasted spaces. Every space was used well, with closets.
Living room-front door
Living room- the windows in the house are huge!
Dining room and back door.
Kitchen as we started ripping everything out
After the carpet has been ripped out. That door took me more than 3 coats of paint to cover. I don't really understand the color choices this house had.
Kitchen completely ripped out and the popcorn ceilings taken off. You would not even believe the differnce in how the house looks with the popcorn ceilings gone. It's amazing!!
My awesome Step-Dad came and put this walkway from the front door to the driveway.
Love it!!
My favorite part of the house is the backyard. It's gorgeous. We've got 3 pecan trees. 2 orange, grapefuit, 2 peach, 2 apple, 2 mulberry and a huge pine tree. I need to go out and take some more pictures while everything is so pretty right now. Everything is not done yet. But it looks a million times better. I will get some updated pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment