Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CHRISTMAS

Christmas was awesome, like usual. I love christmas day. It is so relaxing. We get to spend the whole day with family. My sister stayed with me this year. We love it when she comes to stay. she helps witht the kiddos and thats great.I got an ipod Bose radio from scott. He also got me a beautiful necklace with matching earrings.
We got a kinect for x box. Super fun!!




the kids made a haul like always. I love to see their faces when they walk down the stairs and see all their presents. Thats the part i look most forward too.
The kids sending letter to Santa. We went to Bass pro shop and had our picture taken and they had some fun activities for the kids.
Beautiful girl!
writing their letters

makign holiday treats. Makenzi loved the gingerbread cookies. She ate most of them.
We made snowmen and reindeer cupcakes. We had a blast making these. Everyones looked different. I need to do more things like this with then kids casue they enjoy it.



No comments: