Sim and Dez started school a few weeks ago. Sim is in half day kindergarden and Dez is in 4th grade. I cant belive she just has a couple years of elementary school left.
Here is Carter waiting by the window for Sim to get off the bus. We wait outside for him everyday. It is so nice to have the bus drop hm off. Bow I only have to go to the school 2 times a day instead of 3.
He wanted a picture of him with the bus. He was scared to rode it at first. But now he loves it.
I guess school wasnt too bad cause this is the smile I got on his second day of school.
3 comments:
Oh this is so cute, i cant believe how big Sim is. I love the picture of him and dezi just because you can see rex with a cone on his head ha ha classic:)
Love his smile. Camden is really shy too and his is all day. He's had a really hard time and finally this week is loving school. 3 weeks later. He actually asked to go to the bathroom and left and came home the first week and had everyone searching for him.
Glad Sim's loving it. It makes all the difference.
I love that pic of Carter waiting for Sim, too cute!
That jam you keep talking about, I want the recipe if you are willing to share it. I am getting peaches in a few weeks!
Post a Comment