Skeeter is in town for a week visiting so her and her kiddos came over to visit an they played on the water slide.
The kids being silly. My kids can hardly ever take a normal picture they are always being goofy.
For example Sim never ever smiles normal at the camera. I was looking back at the pictures i have of him and hes either making this face or his mouth is open.
We were trying to fins a bathing suit that will fit this big chunk of a girl. 12 months isnt big enough...
I dont have many pictures of all the kids together so I tried but the sun was too bright. But at least their all there and no one is crying.
I love this little girl sooo much she is so sweet. i think she is cutting some teeth right now so she is a little more grouchy then normal but that face just melts me. Its the cutest chubby face i have ever seen.
1 comment:
Aww her cute face melts me too, she is getting way too big!!!
Post a Comment