On our way to the movie I let my sister sit in the front and I sat in the back with the kids and we took pictures. Sim is being silly in this one.Monday, January 3, 2011
Makenzi's first movie
Well it finally got cold here. so we actually for the first time wore coats. But its already warming back up. At least we got a few days of "winter". We have been wanting to see Tangled. so finally we did. The kids really liked it but Carter got bored right at the end and wanted to leave but I talked him into being good by telling him we were going to have dinner with my dad after the movie. Makenzi was so so good. I made a bottle when we sat down so I could hurry and feed her if she got hungry. She started getting wiggly and i fed her and she sat on my lap and watched the rest of the movie quietly. She has become such a good baby. I worried about her a dew weeks ago cause she was fussy a lot then all of the sudden she has been so good and only cries a little when shes hungry or tired.
On our way to the movie I let my sister sit in the front and I sat in the back with the kids and we took pictures. Sim is being silly in this one.
On our way to the movie I let my sister sit in the front and I sat in the back with the kids and we took pictures. Sim is being silly in this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is sooo cute! I totally agree...why does the fisrt years go by so fast when that last month drags on and on!
Post a Comment