Sunday, December 12, 2010

Awesome vacation

We just had a great vacation at Disneyland! We went to the park for 3 days. Scott's mom Betty and his sister Shandi went with us. We had so fun much fun. There were not very many people there so we got on rides with either no waiting or sometimes 15 min of waiting. Makenzi even got to go on a few. 3 days was alot, we have never gone that many days in row before. My legs and feet hurt sooo bad the evening of the 2ND day. From all the piggy back rides and pushing the stroller and just from being on my feet for so many hours. But it was worth it. The kids did really well. Not many meltdowns and Makenzi was amazing and just slept pretty much the whole time. Dezi is now tall enough to go on everything. I think she went on all the rides at least 3 times. She was happy or sleeping all the time. Except on the way home she had some tummy problems. I think all the being on the go was catching up to her. She threw up a lot. She started choking when she threw up one time while I was feeding her in the car. I didn't realize I could unbuckle her seat and have her out in 2 seconds. Our ride home was rough, the kids were grouchy and fighting and it took us like 3 more to get home then it took us to get there. but we finally made home about 11:30 that night.

The flash scared makenzi...

They have this huge decorated Christmas tree on main street. I wished my camera could have gotten a better picture of it.



We stayed to watch the fireworks 2 nights . They were awesome. The best fireworks show I have ever seen!!. Snow whites castle was beautiful with all the Christmas decorations.


One of my favorite rides!! I went on this ride 4 times while we were there.




Carter just chiillin' taking in all the sites





After the fireworks they shoot snow. Dez and Shandi liked to go stand under it.






Scott is being one of the kids. They would go under the boxes and Scott would jump back and forth and scare them. they loved it. they were giggling so much







Goofys house









Mickeys house. I had Makenzi in the baby backpack and i put this cover over it to keep peoples germs and cool breezes away from her. but think a lot of people thought i was walking around nursing. cause i got alot of funny looks when i wore it.








No comments: