
The kids and I went to the zoo with my cousin. We went to see the zoo lights. Scott has been really busy with work and wasnt able to go with us. But the kids were really good while we were there. So it wasnt to bad. They are getting big really fast. Sim and Carter think they are to big to sit in the stroller. Next time I know to not bring the huge 2 child stroller cause its hard to keep track of 2 children while trying to push it.

Carter started eating cereal with milk. Its always nice when the kids can start doing more on their own. But sad to see their not babies anymore.

Scott and I got to go out to dinner and a movie by ourselves it was so nice to be able to spend time with each other. We dont get much time to spend with each other with the kids. We have always had a child since before we were married so we have never been able to go and do things whenever we want. So when we get the chance to get away for even a couple hours it is very special. I would never change anything that has happened in the past and having kids is great. But we appreciate the time we get to spend together alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment