We left for San
Diego on
Saturday. We got there at 9pm and we stopped at a hotel and they told us that there are no available rooms in the town of
San Diego. So that was just wonderful news. Late night were all tired 3 kids sleeping and nowhere to stay. So luckily I have my handy Blackberry storm (the greatest phone ever). It does everything. I was looking for hotels and calling them. After an hour and a half of driving and calling hotels we finally found one. They only had a couple suites left. But they gave us this really nice suite for $130. So finally we got to sleep around 11.

Scott's fancy hair...... oh what the humidity does to that fro.

Our first morning. Scott was loading the car with all our stuff and I was taking pics. This one of the kids is so cute.

The first day we were there we went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun the kids loved all the animals. Here is a Koala bear. Oh and if you go to the
San Diego zoo
don't eat the food. It is disgusting and extremely overpriced. Scott and I
didn't eat lunch because we know the food is horrible.

This Panda was funny how he sat on the tree.



Carter just
chillin. ha ha he is a funny kid when you bring out the
camera.


I have this same pic of
Dez when she was three. So had to get it again 5 years later.



I wanted to get a good pic of his long hair. All the boys are growing their hair until the
Rucker campout on
September 4
th. As you will see in
Scott's pictures he has a pretty good beard also.

We all got to pet this turtle. It just crawled around
Seaworld.

We all got to pet Bat rays. They are pretty gross looking and they feel gross too. I
couldn't get any pics of the kids touching them cause I was holding Sim and Scott was holding carter.

This was at the
Shamu show. It was very, very bright out here as you can see by our squinting faces.
Dez got her face painted. I thought she looked kinda scary. She
usually gets a pretty face painting but the girl
didn't do as good of a job as they normally do.

Carter
couldn't look at me with his eyes open cause it was so bright. He's a big goof.

CHEESE!!!!

The best part. Carter is sleeping and Sim is pretending to sleep.
Dez and Scott went on the Rapids ride and I waited for them with the boys for about an hour. So after we left from that ride we were going to go on the Atlantis ride. Its a roller coaster that you get wet on. I have been dieing to go on it. The last 2 times
I've been at
Seaworld I have been pregnant and
haven't been able to go. So I thought YES its finally my turn. BUT...... right after
Dez and I got in line it broke down and they said it probably
wouldn't be going again the rest of that day. Great, right?
So I thought
ok we will just come back again tomorrow so I can go. But I called to see if it was running that day and they said it
wasn't yet. So it never got going again. So maybe someday I can go on it.





At the beach. We only went to the beach one day. It was pretty cold the whole time we were there. We only stayed at the beach about an hour. The kids were all shivering so we left and had dinner.
It was so nice being away but its nice to be back home. We are all very tired.
3 comments:
Um Scott looks kinda of scary, If I saw him in a dark alley I would totally run:) Im so glad you had fun and cant wait for my present....J/K. Oh and Dez's face at sea world does look creepy ha ha good thing she is dang cute. Sim looks super happy in all the pics and ummm I just love Carter sooo much
ok, i'm glad you explained their hair because i was all what the h? are they all buzzing it at the campout together or something? anyway it looks like your trip was way fun. oh and you would look so cute with the jenny mcarthy cut!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your vacation. I'm just trying to figure out when me and Scott switched places. I was always the one with long hair and a beard, now I'm all clean cut and he's looking like a Hippie.
Post a Comment