Sunday, July 19, 2009

Should I cut my hair??

Here is my hair length now. I feel like a need a new hair do. So I need some advice. Should I cut it or grow it out. Here are some short cuts I like.

I think Jenny Mcarthy's hair is cute. but I dont know if I should go this short.


This is not a great pic of me but I really liked my hair like this. It was really easy to do. The only difference now would be that I have bangs



Here is the same hair cut as the one above but just closer. I had this hair style when i got married this pic was from my bridal shower. Please help me decide. Also, should I keep my bangs or not? Some days I like them and some days I think they are a pain.




4 comments:

Meggie said...

CUT IT!!! When I got my hair cut last time I told Jess to do it like Jenny McCartney's and I shower her a pic of her from Two and a Half men... HA HA HA. that is funny!

laurice. said...

I like it short. I am in the same funk right now. I want to cut my hair but swore I would at least grow it out until the baby is born because I have never grown it out. I'm hating it!

Sheri said...

I say YES! It always grows back. It's already grown so much just since you chopped it a few months ago. But I think you should take it as short as the picture of jenny.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Cut it! You can totally pull off the Jenny McCarthy look!!