Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally Painted

I finally had my house painted. We payed to have it done because Scott and I both hate to paint. While i was watching the guys paint I was very glad that we decided to have someone else do it. Its a lot of work. It took them almost a week and that was just downstairs. I am so excited its done it really looks amazing. The pictures don't show how great it really looks. This is our hallway looking at the front door. I did a medium tan throughout most of the house.
My dining room is my favorite I love the 2 colors. We are going to put up a chair rail between the 2 colors and raise the picture.

My kitchen. The fridge is full of papers Dezi likes to hang up all her homework that she gets good grades on.


I tried to get the best picture possible. But I am not good at taking pictures. I did the tan on most of the wall but I have a pop out around the stove and pantry and we did that a dark cherry, chocolate color.








2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love the contrast in the dining room, I have a brown thing going on also. Eventually I would like to do a nice brown like the one you chose in the living room area. Good work!

Skeeter said...

I love it!!! WOW!!! I so want to do that to our house. Jerod isn't lett ing me though. :( HAHAHA>>> it will happen!