Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!

We had a really, really good time on vacation. I took about 200 pictures and there is a lot of good ones so i will be posting a lot of them over the next couple days. Carter loved all the characters he wanted to grab them and eat them. We ate at the Storytellers Cafe for breakfast the first morning. A bunch of the characters come around to the tables and the kids get to hug them and they can get their autographs. They really enjoyed it.
Sim has this new thing when you take pictures of him he gets a big cheesy grin and says CHEESE! It is really cute.
Here is the best family picture that we had taken.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of Carter it cracks me up! We ate at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland it is the restaurant that is right by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. They gave the kids these pirate hats.
CHEESE!!

4 comments:

laurice. said...

So fun....great pictures your kids are adorable!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I can't wait to see more!! I'm sure you guys had so much fun!!!

Skeeter said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!!!! I love the pictures you posted! How cute are my niece & nephews!!! Cannot wait to see you all in 3 weeks!!!!!! I will be coming in on the 16th and there for a week!!!! MISS YOU!

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

Hi Heather! It looks like you all had so much fun! Your little one is growing up so fast! I remember holding him when he was just a month or so old. You have a BEAUTIFUL Family! :)