Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rucker Family Campout!

Ok let me just start out saying that lately I havent been able to keep up my blog. My kids keep me very busy. Everytime I turn my computer on one of them needs me for something. So my page isnt very cute and I dont write very much because its hard to find time so ONE DAY I will have a cute page and update my blog every couple of days. ONE DAY.............


W all had so much fun at the campout. It is so beautiful up there. The kids all had a blast I didnt see Dezi for 2 days she was to busy making a fort with the boys. And for all of you that know Simeon he was loving being outside thats his favorite place to be.

2 comments:

laurice. said...

Fun...I wished we did more exciting things like you guys as a family! How was your little man's birthday???

Skeeter said...

I so wish we could have made it up there!! I miss camping so much!!!