Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kids

I had to go and do something so I asked Sim if he could hold Carters bottle for me, and he did! I couldn't believe it because he cant usually hold still.


Carter is getting so big Scott and I think he is going to be bigger than Sim. Sim loves to swim a month ago when the water was cold he wouldn't get in. But he scares me now because he would jump in if I let him. Yesterday my brother came up to get Dez and Sim so they can stay with my parents for a couple days. So I had his car seat ready and he was so excited to go that he helped me buckled himself in it.

1 comment:

Skeeter said...

Just you and the baby... wow!! That will be great. catch up on sleep if you can. It was so great talking to you the other day! So glad u r my sis!