Monday, March 17, 2008

Here is the latest from me. I didnt realize that my stomache was that big until my mom took this picture of me. I am getting fatter day by day. So I am hoping this baby makes its appearance soon. I have been getiing alot of contractions this past week. I have a dr appointment on the 19th and I am hoping she gives me some good news. I have 4 weeks left but I am hoping this baby comes sooner like my other 2 rugrats. So PLEASE everyone wish me luck that I go into labor soon.

3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Good luck!!! I hope all goes well. :)

Crystal said...

You look good if you ask me. Good luck with everything! I will be thinking about you!!

Crystal said...

My first came exactly 4 weeks early, then both the boys came 3 weeks and 2 days early. It's not always a good thing... the middle one had some breathing/eating problems in the begining. The last baby was the first I was able to hold and try to nurse right after being born; the others were rushed off with nurses to get tubes and stuff. Anyways, that was a long story. I wish you the best! :)